Here are some good practices that I find useful to bring into daily life, as they have helped me stay engaged with the world and try to make it better while also feel at peace (even with strong or unpleasant emotions or feelings) in the core of my being, most of the time... :)

Friday, September 11, 2020

Gaps, Space and Stillness

Here is an invitation to enter the moment, now...
It is not a struggle nor a goal
It is not a mental exercise

Try to read the words and feel their vibrations within... 

It is difficult to put into words the experience...
It is harder to find the experience with words 
So don't use your mind to do it
Let your body guide you here....

Stay tuned for the audio version🙏🤗

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tapping into the Wisdom of our body through Yoga, Somatic Movement Education and Embodiment

My Journey Yoga has provided respite for me and healed my back injury. In 2009, I was diagnosed with disc degenerative disease. In 2015, aft...