Here are some good practices that I find useful to bring into daily life, as they have helped me stay engaged with the world and try to make it better while also feel at peace (even with strong or unpleasant emotions or feelings) in the core of my being, most of the time... :)

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Life is...

 


We often identify ourselves with the roles that we play in daily lives. That changes during different phases of our lives. Different roles allow us to experience life differently and they gives us joy, sorrow, heartache and sweetness all at the same time... 

what is important is to know that beyond all these roles is a person, a being whom presence matters. When we strip ourselves of all the labels, what is left is the most important; it is not the titles nor the identities that matter. It is who we are regardless of what life presents us. It is how we show up as ourselves, pure and simply. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tapping into the Wisdom of our body through Yoga, Somatic Movement Education and Embodiment

My Journey Yoga has provided respite for me and healed my back injury. In 2009, I was diagnosed with disc degenerative disease. In 2015, aft...