Here are some good practices that I find useful to bring into daily life, as they have helped me stay engaged with the world and try to make it better while also feel at peace (even with strong or unpleasant emotions or feelings) in the core of my being, most of the time... :)

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Pause. Hover. Breathe...

Take a pause...

Observe your surroundings...

Notice your breathing...
 
This timely visitor was darting in and out of view right outside my window. It was hovering so near and seemed so still that I could see its big black eyes and face. Nature always teaches me so much. I just have to keep an open mind and look out (of the window literary) ...

Grateful for this good reminder to take a break and have a micro practice on self care now... 



Take a minute to go through my gratitude list...
 
Here is a list of short videos to nourish your body, mind and spirit. Don't forget about your eyes too. 

Be well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tapping into the Wisdom of our body through Yoga, Somatic Movement Education and Embodiment

My Journey Yoga has provided respite for me and healed my back injury. In 2009, I was diagnosed with disc degenerative disease. In 2015, aft...