Here are some good practices that I find useful to bring into daily life, as they have helped me stay engaged with the world and try to make it better while also feel at peace (even with strong or unpleasant emotions or feelings) in the core of my being, most of the time... :)

Friday, October 16, 2020

Personal Space and Boundary as Self Care and Self Love

It took me decades to realise that having a healthy personal boundary and personal space is a form of self care and self love. This is not a selfish practice. Rather, it helps me align many out-of-place pieces back to their rightful seats... including letting go of those that are not mine. The latter creates space and conserves my energies to work on myself, my life, my passion and dreams. It is not doing others a favour when I take what is not mine to begin with. But without a clear sense of personal boundary and space, I didn't know what is mine and were not...

I am still learning, and the vitality that I have reclaimed excites me enough to begin sharing what I have uncovered so far... 

Herein, my story... 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tapping into the Wisdom of our body through Yoga, Somatic Movement Education and Embodiment

My Journey Yoga has provided respite for me and healed my back injury. In 2009, I was diagnosed with disc degenerative disease. In 2015, aft...