Here are some good practices that I find useful to bring into daily life, as they have helped me stay engaged with the world and try to make it better while also feel at peace (even with strong or unpleasant emotions or feelings) in the core of my being, most of the time... :)

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Personal Boundary and Space- connect with Now

 That is how I use my personal boundary to return to my space, to this present moment, a personal space of retreat. A retreat from the worries/ fears of the future, regret / shame from the past and the incessant chattering of mind.
Personal space and boundary as an anchor to the present. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š



 
Find a practice on anchoring within your physical boundary, connect with the present moment, with now here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tapping into the Wisdom of our body through Yoga, Somatic Movement Education and Embodiment

My Journey Yoga has provided respite for me and healed my back injury. In 2009, I was diagnosed with disc degenerative disease. In 2015, aft...